måndag 19 november 2012

BD2 Interview: Kellan Lutz Covers 'Essential Homme' Nov/Dec Isuue


JJ Kellan Lutz suits up for the cover of Essential Homme‘s November/December 2012 issue, on newsstands now.

Here is what the 27-year-old Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actor had to share with the mag:
On why he transitioned from modeling to acting: “My dad lost his hair when he was younger, so I knew I wasn’t gonna be pretty enough or handsome enough to model for the rest of my life. I never did theater growing up, I never did anything in front of the camera. But I liked it. I learned a lot about myself doing it. And then I realized—I have more personality than I have looks. Modeling you can’t really express your personality, but in film you can.”
On playing Emmett Cullen: “It’s one of these roles in my life that I’ll always remember. But I’m ready for something new. Would I do more movies if there were more books? Of course! I love my character so much. I love working with all these great directors. I love our cast.”
 getting into shape to play Tarzan: “I’m a stocky guy and I played football growing up. And I don’t do yoga. I’m not very flexible or agile. With Tarzan, it’s like taking ballet class. Picture a football player taking ballet class!”
  image host image host image host image host image host image host

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...