lördag 24 november 2012

(Scan + Translation) New Kristen's interview with Télé Star (France) tnxs @Itsoktobeyouorg

Photobucket
  image host

Scan/Translation: by Itsoktobeyouorg

This is Accompanied by Robert Pattinson, 26, that Kristen Stewart, 22 gave in Los Angeles, the last interviews which put an end to the Twilight Worldwide Promo. Meeting.

TS: Bella is finally a vampire. Did you like theMetamorphosis you like it?
KS: Absolutely. First because I had to do more stunts. And also because Bella becomes the strongest vampire of all. She always had a lot of confidence but here, no one doubt it!

Do you feel you have said goodbye to Bella now that filming is completed?

KS: This experiment, which represents five years of my life will remain engraved in me.

If you had to choose one moment from all these shootings, what would it be?

KS: The wedding. First, because this is the last scene we shot and especially because we have waited for years, for this marriage! I felt so light. It was truly memorable.

What are your plans? Do you have a clear plan for success after Twilight? KS: No, I'll be guided by my instincts.
Your name was in all the magazines this summer, because of your love ... Hard to live?
KS: If I consider the opinion of others, respect for privacy, it can be very destructive. I decided not to pay attention.

Do you feel you have lost your freedom by becoming so famous?
KS: It is unsettling, yes. But I feel more comfortable today than five years ago. And thanks to Twilight, I have a link with milions of people around the world. And this is unique!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...