torsdag 20 december 2012

'Cosmopolis' In 'ifcTV's Unforgettable Movie Moments of '

Photobucket

From ifcTV
When you think back on a year in movies, what flashes through your mind? It’s probably snapshots: incredible scenes or indelible images or a funny line that’s always going to stick with you. In 2012, I saw over 300 films, and even some of the worst had their moments that I can look back on fondly. So, as we prepare for 2013, here’s a random list of the scenes and moments of the film year that I really treasure. I’ve kept some intentionally vague so that I don’t spoil anything, but hopefully these favorite glimpses will help inspire your own happy memories of a great film year…. 

 Eric Packer (Robert Pattinson) travels through Manhattan in his tricked-out limo in “Cosmopolis.”

Source: via SpunkRansom

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...