torsdag 23 maj 2013

Ashley Greene's New Interview with Beauty Sweet Spot

 photo mark-1_zps2ed8db7b.png

Ashley Greene’s been the spokesperson for Mark for a few years now and like her, I can’t get enough of the affordable cosmetics and accessories from the brand.  This Spring, she’s working with mPowerment by Mark on their ‘No More’ campaign to help educate young women about sexual violence.  I had the chance to speak to the actress about her involvement with the campaign, beauty must haves and advice she lives by.

The “No More” campaign has taken off.  How has it impacted your life?  

I was so proud to be part of the NO MORE Campaign in March and come together with many other partners to help end dating abuse, partner violence and sexual assault.
I hope that by raising my voice and speaking out, young women across the country might find the courage to leave abusive situations, or to help their friends do so.

I love your spring mark shoot.  What item on your shopping list has already become a staple?  

We actually shot this on a cold, rainy day in New York City, but the shimmery shades of gold, saffrons, and greens in the Marrakesh collection really made it feel like Spring. I love the Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics. It’s been my go-to this season for a quick, subtle glow.

What are your beauty must haves?  

My staples are concealer, mascara and lip gloss. I like mark’s Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Gloss because it’s a gloss and stain in one, and doesn’t feel tacky. Also, taking care of my skin is also really important to me — I make sure to apply sunscreen every day and drink tons of water.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten and who was it from?  

My mom and dad have always been a huge inspiration to me. I learned about self-worth and confidence from them, and appreciative their support & belief in me no matter what. It’s helped me to stay grounded over the years.

What’s your guiltiest pleasure?  

I’m not really a fast food person, but I love McDonald’s vanilla ice cream cones

Source: beautysweetspot Via: ash-greene

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...