söndag 5 maj 2013

Another In HQ + Details - Rob Artworks From "The Rover" Set

 photo 919306_336340276468295_386774048_o_zps109f0b81.jpg photo TheRover_zps6395a436.jpg
ICYMI:
image host image host image host
MichaelJohnKildare via ROBsessedBlog

Update: Tagged Pic + Details Tnxs spunk_ransom
Update: Mr. Kildare was kind enough to share the backstory on the picture:

Just a little background….that pic of Rob I gave you, I took the original at the end of a day’s shooting in the Desert near Leigh Creek…and he was well and truly “over it”, as were we all. We did get into the vodka that night…we needed it!

The digital artwork takes me about a day to do what I wish, or want to see in the piece, then about a day rendering. I like doing portraits of people I work with, and people I love.
HQ:
image host


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...