torsdag 13 juni 2013

Peter Facinelli and his children attend Skylanders SWAP Force E3 Booth (June 12)

 photo 19_zpsc8a379ba.jpg
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

In addition to a fun day at the theme park with his daughters, the 39-year-old father of three was sung a special song by his six-year-old, Fiona. "She wrote me a Father's Day song and she played it on the guitar," he revealed as he held his daughter. "Something about, 'I love my dad/ I love my dad/ He makes me feel better when I'm sad...I love you to the moon and back.'"
Facinelli brought his daughters to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to survey the Activision videogame franchises, particularly the latest version of Skylanders SWAP Force, which he frequently plays with his daughters.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...