lördag 26 oktober 2013

(New Photos) Peter Facinelli Got His Start as a Runway Model - Giorgio Armani One Night Only NYC

 photo i1armani-legacy-show-peter-facinelli_zps5c4b3dd8.jpg
vanityfair Twilight’s Cullen clan is a good-looking bunch, so it makes perfect sense that Peter Facinelli, who plays the vampire-family patriarch, started out as a model. “When I was young and good-looking, I modeled for a minute,” Facinelli told us at Giorgio Armani’s New York extravaganza on Thursday night. “I did some runway shows in New York City, when I was 19, to pay for college—I was going to N.Y.U. and studying acting at the time. I actually worked with Bruce Weber.

He put me in a Versace campaign with Christy Turlington.” Facinelli isn’t sure, but he thinks that the last time he met Armani was back then. “It was such a pleasure to see him again tonight, and be here and be a part of this,” he said.




*More photos via FacinelliLatino
image host image host image host
image host image host image host
image host image host image host image host

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...