tisdag 8 oktober 2013

(Video) Olivia Williams Interview on Rob, David Cronenberg #MTTS



“Talking about great directors, I believe you are working with David Cronenberg on Maps To The Stars- can you  talk a little about that- such an astonishing talent, of course…”

“He is an extraordinary man. You might think from his body of work that he might be a slightly sinister figure that you wouldn’t want to be left alone in a room with but actually, he is charming, funny and an artist when he works and he has surrounded himself with this amazing crew.  And Bruce Weber’ script, it is so devastating, and funny and sick and horrific and hilarious, I’m very excited about this film.

Asked about working with the young actor Robert Pattinson:] “I wish I had worked with him, we did not actually have a scene together. We had one very embarrassing half-hour in the makeup trailer when I persuaded  him to sign my daughter’s [book] copy of Harry Potter. This was the extent of our acquaintance, but, I am a fan. He is as devastatingly beautiful in person as he is on film. “

Source Via RobPattzBrasil| MTTSFilm_blog

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...