måndag 7 april 2014

(Added HQs from LESPORTSAC 40th Anniversary) Nikki Reed Has Three New Movies Coming Up @TeenVogue Interview

And she doesn't play a vampire in any of 'em: New Movies Coming Up
image host tennvogue  It's a good thing there was a party-ready photo station in the LeSportsac Madison Avenue flagship the other night, because when Nikki Reed walked in, everyone wanted a picture with her. Along with Teen Vogue StyleSet members and host Carson Meyer, the actress was on hand to celebrate the brand's 40th anniversary and debut of the recently revamped and exceptionally colorful store.

We caught up with Nikki in between her photo ops with giddy admirers and a digits exchange with Carson so they can meet up at Coachella. But she's not headed to the fest to party, per se. "My girlfriend is getting married, so she's having her bridal party there," she said. "So I'm going to be there with her, but I love music and I love the festival. It's always fun to see what bands are playing and what everybody's wearing and it's a really cool experience."

Which begs the question: What is Nikki packing for the trip?! "I have some really super cute Blank NYC shorts overalls that I'm really excited about," she said. "I started pre-packing already. I have some gypsy cover-ups to wear over bathing suit tops." Genius.

The actress has a busy month ahead. After Coachella, she'll be jetting back to New York City to promote not one, but three movies at the Tribeca Film Festival, which runs from April 16 to 27. "They're very different films: Murder of a Cat is produced by Sam Raimi, and stars Greg Kinnear, Blythe Danner, and myself," she explained. "Intramural is a fun comedy with a lot of the kids from SNL: Jay Pharaoh, Beck Bennett, and Kate McKinnon; and In Your Eyes was written and produced by Joss Whedon, with myself and Zoe Kazan."

We're super excited to see Nikki's range—especially in the Joss Whedon film, since he's the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, one of the best power girls series to ever grace TV. "I had such a wonderful experience because Joss was really supportive of me playing this role and it was my first departure from a lot of the dramas I've done in the past," she said. "He had a specific vision in mind when he was writing this character, so it's an honor that he could picture me in that." Nikki remained tight-lipped when we tried to get more intel about role, so we'll just have to buy a ticket when the movie comes out. See ya there?

The star has aspirations away from the big screen, too. She's not only designed her own jewelry line, but has also collaborated with 7 for All Mankind on a collection of bling, too. Could clothes be next? "Fashion is always on my mind," Nikki said. "I think it's definitely in the cards for me. I love to create. I love to experiment with colors and fabrics and mixing and matching and I think I've really grown into a more specific style as I grew into myself. So I definitely see fashion in the future."

Stay tuned!

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

  Tagged Photos Source/Via

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...