söndag 28 februari 2010

Remember me Press Junket Day 2

@patrickstoner: I asked Rob Pattinson if he ad trouble finding the insecurity needed for role; he said, "Oh, Pat, I think I'm 95 % insecure." #r-patz

@patrickstoner: Rob Pattinson's costar (Remember Me), Emily de Raven, says the paparzzi were so intrusive on location that they created a shell around them

@iamBenLyons: Thank you all for the Rob Pattinson questions. Great stuff, I really appreciate it. Be sure to watch @THEDAILY10 tomorrow to see the intvw

@iamBenLyons: @Rob_Tyler_RM yeah I have interviewed him many times over the years...nice dude and seems to handle the "crazy" part of his job just fine...

@mannymovies: Had great interviews with REMEMBER ME folks...Robert Pattinson is a sweetheart...for risk of sounding like a tween but he's adorable...soft hands :) Pierce Brosnan is also very sweet...and the film is a love story with far deeper consequences...I can't reveal the all important plot twist...I don't want to ruin it for y'all

@patrickstoner: Brosnan says the conflict scenes with Pattinson in Remember Me were carefully pre-prepared so they could do them in short takes. #r-patz

@stayfabulous: Robert was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans ,his hair was perfectly tousled and he kept running his hands thru it during the interview..lovely

@colliderfrosty: At the remember me junket. Just got something rob fans will like. Getting ready to post before interviews

@patrickstoner: Rob says it took a while to blank out the constant exposure but he's now learned the mental trick and can ignore the madness. #r-patz

@andreamineocnn: R #Patz just walked by his hair was sticking straight up - looked good

@stayfabulous: When I asked Robert Pattinson about doing double duty as star and exec producer of #RememberMe & if he's a "good boss". He said...

@stayfabulous: He laughed (adorable) ran fingers thru his hair (dreamy) and said..."He didn't fancy himself a proper boss".still laughing (still adorable)

@SharonFJohnson: I just interviewed Robert Pattinson for "Remember Me." He was a fantastic interview. Once he knew cared about the film he gave me so much!

@SharonFJohnson: I just intv'd Robert Pattinson 4 "Remember Me." He's a fantastic intv. Once he knew I cared about the film he gave me all needed. Nice guy!

@SharonFJohnson: He is very real, smart and yes handsome. RT @jvanr1708:

@SharonFJohnson can you please tell me if he is more breathe taking in person?

@colliderfrosty: Still doing interviews. Will make sure clips are running good soon. Just spoke to rob. Got some good questions in. Fans will like.

@andreamineocnn: Just out R#Patz so sweet says he hasn't seen any of 'Eclipse' but will be different b/c of director

@andreamineocnn: R #Patz says there are places he can go to sort of hide. Says he's happy less stress this year

@andreamineocnn: R #Patz was wearing a white T & jeans kept running his hands thru his hair it would stick up very cute



RPLife

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...