lördag 6 februari 2010

Tomorrow I'll be back home but before that...

... I want to give an official Shout Out to staro-novo from TwiFanZone Bulgaria for being an angel and voluntary has helped me update the blog while I have been at a work conference. Tomorrow I will be back home again ready to take over after her amazing work. She has been so busy and has really done the blog AMAZING for me! Thank you so very very much and you are welcome at any time you want, don't even have to ask. Lots of LOVE! Words can't really express how happy and Grateful I am for your help.

Please go to the blog she normally writes for:

Twifanzone

1 kommentar:

  1. You're welcome :-)
    It's been fun working woth Blogger again after so long with Wordpress
    And thanks for the shoutout :-)

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...