torsdag 6 maj 2010

Kristen Stewart says red carpet 'energy' has almost made her cry

Kristen Stewart, who stars in The Twilight Saga vampire movie series alongside Robert Pattinson, says that shouting by people who want to get her attention at red carpet events has at times almost driven her to tears.

“People say that I’m miserable all the time," ELLE magazine quoted the 20-year-old as saying, when asked about her red-carpet demeanor. "It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me. I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying."


"It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you," Stewart added.

Stewart reprises her role as mortal teen Bella in Twilight's third film Eclipse, which is due in theaters on June 30, as well as its fourth installment, Breaking Dawn, which was recently given a release date of November 18, 2011.

otrc

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...