onsdag 5 maj 2010

Scans Kristen Stewart "Flaunt Magazine" and excerpt article

That's good because then they go and Twitter them and then the paparazzi knows where I am and they drive to my location and it gets crazy. Twitter fucks me over every day of my life. Because people go, 'I'm sitting next to Kristen Stewart right now' and then they show up. I see people on their phones and I just want to take these cookies adn throw them. It's like 'Get off your fucking phone and get a life!'I get so mad. It's like you're trampling on someone's life without any regard. And it's rampant. Everyone can do it now. Buy a camera and you're a paparazzi;get a Twitter account and you're an informant. It's so annoying."
About Fame:

"It's funny how in America fame is placed so fucking high-above wealth, above happiness, above everything. It's so not true. And I knew that before {I was famous}. It was so obvious to me. I dont' know how people can't see that from an outsider's perspective. My perspective is the same: it's exactly what I thought it woudl be.

About Sundance Experience:

"It was the most satisfying experience to be able to sit in front of 300 people who had just seen the movie"

About Choosing Work:

"I choose work instinctually. I couldn't have a plan. I would always fall short. What I do is always impulsive. Who knows what you're going to connect and then be able to live up to it. I can't just read a script and say it's great because there's a part for me, my age, perfect - I can't live that life. You know what I mean? That's just not me."
Interviewer: "Have you ever punched anyone in the face?"
Kristen: "No! I've hit people, but I've never clocked someone."

Interviewer: "People think you smoke a lot of pot."
Kristen: "People say that all the time. People are like, 'She's on crack, she's a dopehead."

Interviewer: "How do you muster the strength to even leave the house?"
Kristen: "You just go into the mode of 'Don't give a fuck.' Otherwise..."

Interviewer: How can you possibly justify complaining after participating?
Kristen: "I don't have an answer for that. I guess people just want you to be so over the moon for the position you're in that you have no principals, you have no sense of the world around you, and you're living in a celebrity fantasyland. is that what they want? Well, I don't want to be that and they can continue to talk shit. But that's just scary."


Thanks for scans and tips
@Chimies
via blogtwibrasil

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...