måndag 24 maj 2010

'Twilight' Hunk Kellan Lutz Doesn't Want to Be Sex Icon

Although showing off his sexiness by posing shirtless and wet for the April 2010 issue of Interview Magazine, Kellan Lutz insists he doesn't want to be a sex icon. In an article accompanying the hot photos, he says, "It's funny when people say you have sex appeal or call you the next Brad Pitt. I just laugh. I'm not that. I don't want to be that. 'You're a sex icon.' "

"Why? Because I played a vampire in a movie? It's all very unearned," the 25-year-old continues. "If I had the best freaking abs in the world or if I looked like Brad Pitt does in Fight Club, then cool, but I'm not starving myself. I eat what I want, and I'm not a workout fiend. My genetics are good, but they aren't crazy He-Man style. I don't get it, but I appreciate it."

During the interview, the Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series also reveals that he doesn't think that he is pretty. Asked why he doesn't have a need to distance yourself from modeling, he says, "It's weird that the world sees modeling as a negative. It just blows my mind how many people think that because I was a model, I think I'm pretty and that I can use my looks to get ahead. I'm not pretty!"



Photobucket


Kellan also talks about how he ended up in Hollywood. "I have a lot of older brothers who messed up in different ways in my mother's eyes," he spills. "So I learned from all of their mistakes. I can't go into detail, but while I was growing up, I always tried to make it a goal to relieve some of the stress my mother went through."

"I applied myself to school very diligently," the actor who will be seen in the upcoming "A Nightmare on Elm Street" goes on explaining. "I wanted to go out of state so I wouldn't have to depend on my mother. And L.A., where my father lived, seemed to call to me."

celebrity-mania via crepusculomeyer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...