söndag 27 juni 2010

Anna Kendrick: 3 new outtakes from Vanity Fair shoot & New Interview with The Daily Mail


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


How actress Anna Kendrick survived the Twilight zone:

You might think that starring in the Twilight movies and notching up an Oscar nomination opposite George Clooney would go to a girl’s head… Not so, discovers Lina Das, for actress Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick slips without fanfare into the lobby of the West Hollywood hotel where we are scheduled to meet: some achievement given that she’s part of the teen-idolised Twilight cast, whose every move is usually accompanied by ear-splitting shrieks from adolescent fans. But Anna insists: ‘I’m one of the few who gets to leave home and not be followed around. Actually, when I do get children coming up to me, it makes me slightly nervous because I feel like I have to be on my best behaviour. I have a habit of cursing, so I have to keep it reined in. It feels like I’m visiting my grandmother!’

The Twilight films, based on the bestselling novels of Stephenie Meyer, centre on the love story between Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and the vampiric Edward Cullen (played by our own Robert Pattinson), who vies for her affections with Bella’s childhood friend – and werewolf – Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Anna, as Bella’s best friend Jessica Stanley, has one of the more fun parts in the film, unleashing all manner of teenage cattiness as she struggles with her envy of Bella’s popularity.

In truth, relations between Anna and Kristen are much warmer. ‘When I met Kristen, I knew her from some of her other films,’ says Anna, ‘and it’s so strange because she turned into my friend, and then just as quickly turned into one of the biggest stars on the planet. I’m on the outside and I really don’t know what to make of it even now. I can’t imagine what she and Rob are going through.’ Particularly as Kristen and Rob have themselves been dating since last year.

Read More The Daily Mail


annakendrickfan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...