torsdag 24 juni 2010

Fan Account With Kristen From The "Love Ranch" Premiere




A fan story about Kristen Stewart
Okay I found out KStew was at that Love Ranch premiere so I literally ran down there after I got out of Jimmy Kimmel. The red carpet was over and I thought I missed her..infact people told me she was gone. I was all bummed and waiting outside the lobby talking to this dude I saw last time at the new moon. I was all :( and then my dad goes there she is!

All I see is short dress & sneakers. They were taking her out fast before a crowd formed I guess...but not alot of people were out there..anyway I yelled her name and she looked and smiled and was all "im so sorry!! I gotta" and she pointed forward and I just said All i need is a second I came from Florida for you so she said "Okay come on!" and I had to walk quickly with her and ASB & hottie let her stop for a sec.

So im walking with her and im like forget holding my stuff I need this picture..So I dropped my sweatshirt and Kristen goes "oh shit your sweatshirt!" and she was like seriously concerned that my sweatshirt was on the ground and she turns around and like tries to get it and I go "no its fine leave!" and she looks at me with this adorable face and goes "are you sure?" and I said ya! and then we take the pic and the flash was down so me and her both go "shit" at the same time and she started to giggle and then we took the pic with the flash and she goes "i know im gonna look so bad in that picture" and I was just like "no your not! your amazing..I love you" and she smiled and was pulled by ASB again so she kinda skip/hopped and waved bye.

IM DEAD. SERIOUSLY JUST DEAD.

IM INLOVE WITH HER I SWEAR TO GOD.


via t-mauricexo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...