onsdag 9 juni 2010

Kristin Stewart in swedish teen magazine

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Translation:
There's only few days left until the beloved movie, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse hits the theaters and the cast are ready to get out and promote their latest movie.

Around the world in 14 days, alot of red carpets, alot of premiere parties, screaming fans and alot of gossip.
Some people thinks it's going to be alot of fun, but not Kristen.
- There's nothing to envy about the celebrity thing, I'm an actor at first. It's so crazy that people are obsessed about the celebrities.
No, Kristen Stewart have never said that she likes the celebrity things, the paparazzis and the flash lights at the events.

It's not often she gives away a smile or something that is just out of the blue, that's not her thing.
Is she insecure, unhappy or is she just boring?

-People are always telling me that I look unhappy but I'm not, it's just that I have alot of people screaming at me and sometimes I have to be very strong and keep it all together so I don't start to cry.
It's just a physical reaction that is connected to me because of all the attention that is on me now.
And people are always talking about Kristen's shaking legs, but she thinks it's because that people are getting another picture of her, how she is.

-I'm usually getting very defensive and then I get nervous too and that's why people thinks that I never smile and that gives the people more proof about what they think of me.
A few years ago she was a celebrity that noone recognized on the streets.
But today google will give you almost 20 millions hits on the name "Kristen Stewart"
So can this conversion has something to do with her personality?

-Yes, I'm definitely a different person now. But I have come across most of the things now. The only uncertainy I have now is that I'm very paranoid and I think that everyone is looking at me.
And it can be the easy with all the paparazzis and the screaming fans after you.
-My life has become insane right now! You always have to get ready to run if there's someone that knows where you are.

People are so crazy now and the paparazzi are so mean, they're like gangsters. I'm afraid to drive my own car.
Ok, so shaking legs, afraid to start crying and a little paranoid, that's three reasons why she's not smiling. But there can be another one, that she can't hold Robert Pattinson's hand and make out with him in public.

Cause it doesn't seems to be a public appereance by the two of them as a couple. The question has been out there since Twilight started and the subject have always been very controversial. Of course they're together, Rob and Kristen.

Last winter Rob announced some news about their relationship during the BAFTA.
-We can't arrive together because of the fans, they would go absolutely crazy. This was suposed to be a apperance as a couple but it won't work. We're here together but it's very difficult, so we have to do like this so we won't get too much attention.

But then after that everything got quiet and Kristen didn't want to announce anything about her personal life.
-I would never reveal anything about my relationships by talking about them. People are always sayng " why won't you just tell us who you're dating and then people will leave you alone". But that's not true, cause if I tell them then they just want the details.

She doesn't care about all the rumors and she thinks it's just like a soap opera.
-It doesn't concern me anymore and I don't take everything so personal anymore either. I have more experience now too so it's much more easier now.

But despite the nervous Kristen, there's alot of fans out there that thinks she's amazing and strong. And the roles just keeps on coming one after one and she's going to be a part of at least 4 movies this year.
And Kristen have decided that she will always be herself and she's not going to change just because she's a popular person in Hollywood.

-When I'm doing a interview in US, the journalist always lookes at me like they want to ask me what is wrong with me. Just because I don't fit in to this whole thing, but nobody fits in as the stereotype as a young Hollywood actor. But everyone is trying to fit in. They're trying to remember good answers so people like them but in my eyes that is horrible.

And because of that I get criticized because I'm honest and nervous.
Kristen says that sometimes she get some phonecalls from PR-companies, they think she needs to be more happy and out going but she always says no.

-It's crazy that people get mad about that. Especially the fans of the books. They don't get me but I guess it's ok. As long as they like the movies
Hmm, something tells us that she does not need to worry about the movie.


There is no copyright infringement intended on this blog.



If you want anything to be removed or the source to be more specific don't hesitate to tell us.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...