söndag 20 juni 2010

New/Old Interview with Kristen Stewart in a Swiss Newspaper

The Article is translated from german to english with the help of google so there are som errors. To read the original go here.



Hollywood, Four Seasons, Suite five hundred and first First question to a Girlie (1.68 meters), which was with the "Twilight" vampire movies on World Star:

You are a typical child of Hollywood?
Kristen Stewart: I was born in Los Angeles. My father is a TV producer, my mother is from Australia, working on screenplays. I went there in high school.

Did you know the "Twilight" books by Stephenie Meyer?
Not before. I buy mostly used books. Not new ...

... and suddenly you are as Bella Swan a world star?
Sorry. I'm not Bella. I play them only. Okay - at one point Bella is like me: She is her own best friend.

Why so-modest?
I did not really that "Twilight" such a success. That took me by surprise.

As a world star, you are now a role model for many girls.
Furthermore I have not had any thoughts. It is a hype. I'm driving my old Toyota and still never know what to wear at premieres. (In "The Yellow Handkerchief" it was an expensive dress with rhinestone trim by Azzaro - her legs had been shaved Kristen, so no stubble).

Okay - now you wear a wristwatch, a Buddhist desired band. Do you still have time for her three dogs?
Sure, I have time for Oz, Jack and Lily. I can still go undetected. You recognize me less than Rob. His hair.

Rob Pattinson is your ideal choice for the vampire Edward?
I would have shot the film with someone else. We have become good, very good friends.

It is rumored that you were in real life lovers?
(Chewing on her lower lip) We have spent much time together. I'm really small, and Rob is very large - in the film.

You start by this time. Who you really discovered?
The Swiss film producer Arthur Cohn called his girlfriend Jodie Foster and asked if she knew an ideal cast for his road movie "The Yellow Handkerchief" - Jodie I suggested.

Why you?
Because I had turned "very young" Panic Room with her. Since I played a diabetic child. Today I am very grateful to Arthur Cohn, I "before" Twilight could have been a demanding role. In addition to a world star like William Hurt.

What was William Hurt?
Great! He gave me a short story from the U.S. Southern states to read, so I understand the young runaway right.

And Maria Bello?
She is a wonderful woman and a great actress.

My supplementary question at the premiere of "The Yellow Handkerchief" at the Silver Theatre, whether it was now serious about Rob Pattinson, as English media claim - it is not answered.

Of course, it fits perfectly into the PR strategy of the film company when Kristen and Rob are a real couple. In the third part "of" Twilight in any case they may cuddle and kiss him Rob. Actually, a shy but seems to Kristen, fine and happy to be single.



Screencaps from youtube from the site:



Via @TwilightSchweiz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...