tisdag 8 juni 2010

Nikki Reed Aiming to Avoid Any Kristen Stewart-Like Snafus

Photobucket



Nikki Reed can live without the drama, thank you. 

What with her Eclipse costar Kristen Stewart's hellish week after her now-infamous "rape" comment – for which she apologized – Reed says she's going out of her way to avoid anything that could get her into the same situation. 

"I don't think something like Twitter is for me because I'll just end up getting myself in trouble with what I accidentally say," Reed told PEOPLE at Sunday's 2010 MTV Movie Awards. "You've seen what's happened to some of my other cast members recently." 

Reed, 22, says she can see why a scenario like Stewart's turned out the way it did. "It's unfortunate that everything everyone says gets misinterpreted, but I think things get misinterpreted when you're looking for a way to find a subtext to what someone is saying," she says. "It's just the nature of this business and being a part of this film." 


As for those who dislike Reed for one reason or another? She says her mother has convinced her not to worry about it. 

"It takes a lot of energy to be mean," says Reed. "My mom has been trying to teach me that my whole life, and it's taken me 22 years to understand it. If you put that energy elsewhere, you can do amazing things." 


Source via foforks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...