onsdag 9 juni 2010

Nikki Reed: Single and Not Looking


Photobucket

She just ended her relationship with Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, and Nikki Reed says she’s staying out of the dating game for awhile.

The “Twilight” babe told press at the MTV Movie Awards this past weekend that she’s going to stay single for the foreseeable future.

"I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me. In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world.”

Nikki has relied on her brother Nathan to help her through the breakup. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me.’ He's awesome."

celebrity-gossip

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...