onsdag 28 juli 2010

AH interview: Anna Kendrick On Her Tom Cruise & ‘Scott Pilgrim’

Anna Kendrick was recently spotted in the company of A-listers Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, leaving the Saddle Ranch in West Hollywood, Calif. earlier this month, but rather than jumping on board a major film project, it appears the “Twilight Saga” beauty was simply performing a favor for a friend.

“It was just a table read,” the actress told Access Hollywood of the meet-up, which also included former “Heroes” star Milo Ventimiglia and “Grey’s Anatomy” hunk Eric Dane. “And you know, it’s a movie that’s in production so I’m not really at liberty to talk about it.”

While unable to reveal details of the project, Anna did reveal that a big leading lady was involved.

“I think I can safely say I’m not in it. I’m just standing in for Reese Witherspoon,” she noted. “They just asked me to do it and I was like, ‘Hell, yeah!’ It was fun, it was really fun.”

While she may not be able to add Tom and Will to her list of celebrity co-stars presently, Anna recently added Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman for the upcoming “Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.”

“I’m Scott’s little sister, Stacey Pilgrim,” Anna told Access. “I mostly just call him whenever he makes a love-related decision to judge him.”

“Stacey thinks of herself as a moral compass,” Anna added of her opinionated character. “But Scott doesn’t listen to her.”

The film, due in theaters on August 13, follows Scott as he fights off new girlfriend Ramona’s seven evil exes, and involves a lot of fighting. Anna, however, managed to avoid physical conflict entirely, leaving her bruise free.

“Everybody looks so bad-a** in the finished product it’s like, ‘Awww! I might have suffered through 14 hours in a harness,” she said.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...