torsdag 29 juli 2010

Ed Westwick Clears 'Dissing' Kristen and Looks Forward to Working with Rob

Photobucket

Excerpt of PopSugar's Interview with Ed Westwick. He clears the "issue" about dissing Kristen and mentions fellow Brit and friend, Rob.

PS: In a recent interview, you mentioned that Kristen Stewart isn't your type...

Ed: I don't know why that all went crazy! I'd love to clear that up. I think she's a great, great, great girl, who's gorgeous and talented, and I don't know what the hell happened. Clear that up for me, please!

PS: Maybe you need to get her on Gossip Girl.

Ed: She's not going to do that.

To see what else he had to say about Robert Pattinson and what's to come for Chuck Bass, just read more.

PS: Maybe you need to get her on Gossip Girl.
Ed: She's not going to do that.

PS: Gossip Girl's hot! We all love it.
Ed: Maybe if I had vampire teeth.

PS: Maybe you need to play a vampire with that other hot Brit.
Ed: We should play brothers. Me and Rob Pattinson should play brothers.

PS: In Breaking Dawn?
Ed: Is that the next one? I'll put the call in. Let's do it.

source/ Kristen's part via Robstenation

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...