torsdag 8 juli 2010

Jason Isaacs: I Make Taylor Lautner Look Even More Buff

Jason Isaacs is convinced he’s been cast opposite Taylor Lautner in an upcoming film to make the teenager look even more muscular.

The 47-year-old British actor stars alongside the buff young star in new action movie Abduction. Taylor shot to fame playing werewolf Jacob Black in the hit vampire film franchise Twilight, and spends most of the films topless showing off his toned abs.

Jason is apprehensive about working with Taylor, not only because he knows he is going to look puny standing next to him, but also because the young actor is an experienced martial artist, while he has had less than a dozen lessons.

“I’ve been doing kickboxing classes every morning because I’m about to go do a film with Taylor Lautner, he of abs and Twilight fame, in which I have to do various fighting scenes,” Jason said in an interview on BBC Radio 2.

“He’s been doing karate since he was six. I’ve done ten kickboxing lessons. We’ll see how that turns out! Hollywood decided he is the latest action hero apparently, and I am there in this film to make him look even more muscular. And I will do that.”

Jason can next be seen playing villain Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Deathly.

Musicrooms.net

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...