måndag 5 juli 2010

Robert Pattinson: I Stay Quiet To Look Sexy

Photobucket

Robert Pattinson believes the secret to a happy relationship is to stay silent.




The heartthrob has been discussing what he has learnt about romance from playing brooding vampire Edward Cullen in the popular Twilight movie franchise. Robert is currently dating his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart and has jokingly claimed men succeed when it comes to love if they refrain from talking too much around women.



“I always think a good one is to just stay quiet most of the time - that works if you want to be attractive,” he laughed during an interview with GMTV. “I have always been a little bit romantic; I am a big fan of romance.”



The 24-year-old British hunk was also asked if he would consider dating one of his many fans around the world. Robert insists he would be happy to get to know his admirers and claims he once asked a girl who was smitten with him out for dinner



“I would definitely go out with a fan,” Robert revealed. “I always want to go out with fans – they are the best type of girl. They have good taste!



“I did go out for dinner with a fan. She was more of a stalker than a fan! For a while I was kind of freaked out by her, but then I was in Spain and I didn’t know anyone there and she could speak quite good English.



“She was waiting outside my apartment every day and eventually I was just like, ‘Do you want to do something? Because I am sick of seeing you stare into my window all day.’”

SOURCE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...