måndag 26 juli 2010

Taylor Lautner: Scans & Interview from Nick Magazine (Italy)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





























He studied martial arts (as you can see). Wehen we meet Taylor Lautner at the Hotel DeRussie in Rome we have immediately the impression of standing in front of an athlete. “My character changed a lot since the first movie, if I wanted to made it to the second I had to work out. I started working with a personal trainer and I studied Stephenie Meyer’s books. I’ve lost many pounds and I tried to improve the character of Jacob physically and psychologically”. He doesn’t want to talk about his “career” because he thinks about the present and not about the what will happen in the future.

Garry Marshall, who recently directed you in Valentine’s Day, said you’re a very talented artist and you’re destined to become a star…
Really? I don’t know what to say, I’m happy about it. I hope he’s right because I’ve always dreamt about doing this in my life. As an actor I hope to do many experiments and to not repeat myself. The Twilight Saga was a big hit for me because I had the chance to make the people know who I am. Now I’m concentrating on my new movie Abduction directed by John Singleton, on the next chapter of the saga and I’m working on a movie that is going to be out in 2012: Stretch Armstrong.

What’s the role you dream about?
The next one. The most important role is always the one you’re about to face.

What’s keep you down to earth?
My family, my friends…what’s important is not throw away what you have. People gets in trouble when they become someone else. So you lose the people you care about. It’s like I have a double life: the old one that is still the same, and this one as an actor which allows me to travel and to see girls with my name tattoed on their arms. At home my life is normal like everyone else’s.

This doesn’t seem to bother you
At all. I won’t change my situation for nothing in the world.

What do you like about women (except tattoos)?
Loyalty. My ideal woman should be honest and sincere. I have to trust my woman.

Have you ever “shared” a woman with a friend?
Fortunately no, at least not until now.

Let’s talk about your fans. What do you think about them?
They’s great! If it wasn’t for them I won’t be here having this interview.

As a reader and watcher, what do you think about the Twilight Saga?
Of all the books my favourite is Eclipse, hence is also my favourite of the movies. I don’t know about Breaking Dawn because we didn’t read the script yet. Eclipse has so much action and Jacob changed in the three films. He’s very aware of the situation…and very cool!

About being cool: what is so fascinating about the wolves?
Having this double personality and the interior laceration that creates. I think playing a character with a life cut in two is very fascinating for an actor. Werewolves follow their instincts and this is a thing I can relate with, even if in the last years I try to consult with somebody before every decision.

Who do you asks advices?
People I trust: my friends or my parents.

Do you like to take risks ad an actor?
Absolutely. An actor can hazard without jeopardizing his real life so you should take any risks possible. I admire Jacob for being who he is: a man who never quits and stands for what he believes in. I know people prefer Edward and I can understand that, he’s a really nice guy.

If you can choose movies to express your personality, which ones would you choose?
For my romantic part I’d choose The Notebook, for my fighting side I’d choose The gladiator. I really like super heroes movies like Batman or SpiderMan, I recently discovered Iron Man thanks to the wonderful interpretation by Robert Downey Jr.

Is acting “your road”?
Now I’m happy to be an actor. I’d probably be an athlete right now but acting involves both physics and psychology, so I can try so many different things. I like to write too and, who knows, maybe someday I can direct someone in a movie. But it’s too soon to talk about it.

Translation & Scans twilightitalianmoms

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...