måndag 23 augusti 2010

'Breaking Dawn' Screenwriter: "I Want to See the Terror"

Photobucket


Don't expect Breaking Dawn's screenwriterMelissa Rosenberg to hold back when she scripts Bella nearly dying while giving birth to Renesmee. "I want to see the terror of the experience," she says. "I want to have the experience of the fear and feel her pain. I want to feel everyone's pain in this."

If you read the book, you know that Edwarddespised whatever was causing Bella such agony, but Rosalie formed an unlikely alliance with Bella to protect the unborn baby from Edward and the wolf pack.

"I think that Rosalie just always wanted to be a mom, and that's how I look at it," Nikki Reed explains about her character's strong defensive stance. "It has nothing to do with being pro-life or anything. I think it's about her want, her need to be a mother, and this is the only opportunity she's ever going to have, so she's willing to let Bella die so she can have that and fulfill that, and that's how I look at it. It's her own personal desires."


Source: JSYK



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...