onsdag 11 augusti 2010

Lisa, Water For Elephants extra, talks about making Rob and Christoph laugh before filming a fight scene


Photobucket

Lisa…what has been your most mem­o­rable moment in LA? I’m sure you pretty awestruck when you went to lunch with Clayton.

The lunch was great….I got the oppor­tu­nity to make Christoph Waltz and Robert Pat­tin­son laugh before they were about to engage in a fight scene. When I was on the set for Water For Ele­phants I was pretty much awestruck being in the same room as Christoph Waltz and Reese With­er­spoon two Acad­emy Award win­ners and actors I respect and what girl wouldn’t want to be in the same room as Robert Pat­tin­son. So we had a moment where I intro­duced myself to the assis­tant direc­tor who con­tin­ued to put me in front of the cam­era which lined me up to be right next to Robert Pat­tin­son and Christoph Waltz and Christoph looks at me…it’s a fight scene and he says, “miss I’m so sorry for the despi­ca­ble array of vio­lence your about to see” as he was about to beat up Robert Pat­tin­son and I said, “Christoph just do what you have to do” and Robert was so taken aback that some­one would say some­thing like that to him that they both start laughing

So you might have some sort of influ­ence on the scene…
It was great just get­ting to speak with them and be in the same room with them. The most incred­i­ble part is watch­ing them all work together and being in the back­ground I’ve been able to make all kinds of con­nec­tions with peo­ple and with like 200 peo­ple run­ning around I think I still stood out which is cool.
Read More: Source

via RPLife and ToR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...