onsdag 18 augusti 2010

Stephen Moyer mentions Rob (RollingStones)


Photobucket


There has been a lot of buzz about this being a particularly violent season of True Blood, so the new Rolling Stone cover featuring three of the show's stars nude and dripping with blood is right on target.

And along with the violence? Plenty of sex.

"To me, vampires are sex," says show creator Alan Ball. "I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed."

Take that, Twilight fans.

Says Stephen Moyer, who plays a vampire who dates back to the Civil War, "If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn't one before." It's a de-flowering of sorts, he says. "So that's pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive." He laughs a little. "Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?"

UsaToday via rpattzdaily

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...