söndag 12 september 2010

Jackson Rathbone stakes his claim in vampire and Nickelodeon franchises


"Playing a Twilight bloodsucker requires hours of preparation. All of the actors portraying neckbiters undergo at least 60 minutes in the makeup chair so they have the same pale, almost-ghostly appearance.
Rathbone needed an additional three hours so prosthetic bite-marks and scars could be added to his neck and arms. He was also required to wear special, hand-painted contact lenses which turned out to be very disorienting during his elaborate fight sequences.
“You lose your peripheral vision with the contacts and you can’t quite see what’s going on,” he says.
“I had to do a scene where I’m taking on seven Newborn vampires in one go, which is no easy task, and I had no tunnel vision. It was like fighting drunk.”
Rathbone is looking ahead to Breaking Dawn. "I'm excited to see what (Bella and Edward's) baby is going to look like.
"And I'm excited to work with Bill Condon, who's an Oscar-winning director. I think that's going to be an amazing experience. 


 Read the rest at CourierMail

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...