torsdag 23 september 2010

New/Old Eclipse Premiere Video + Fan Account



I just dis cov ered a video I got of Rob dur ing the Eclipse Pre miere when he came to the bleach ers side of the Pre miere area. It was com plete insan ity over there. I was stand ing behind the front row and when Rob, Kris ten, and Tay lor pulled up peo ple when crazy. A mother stand ing right near me lit er­ally shoved every one out of the way to push her daugh ter to the front. While that hap pened I ended up get ting shoved back even fur ther so I gave up and stood on the bleach ers. A very kind young girl reach back and grabbed my mag a zine I wanted signed and said she would get it signed for me. She ended up get ting both Rob and Taylor’s auto graph for me! She dis ap peared right after so I never got to prop erly thank you, but she was my Twi light guardian angel for the night. There is some amaz ing Twi light fans out there, and this fan is exam ple of one of them. At the end of the video you can hear me say “Omg, thank you so much” That’s when I dis cov ered my video was run ning instead of me actu ally tak ing pictures.
Thanks,
Arianna


Via robertpattinsonnews-uk and ToR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...