fredag 1 oktober 2010

Anna Kendrick To Be Featured In New "Lcd Soundsystem" Music Video

Photobucket


MTV News was lucky enough to visit the Los Angeles set of the video recently, where we chatted with Kendrick about how she came to be a fan of the British electro-dance group, as well as the star of "Pow Pow."

"I didn't have their new album," Kendrick admitted. "But this song is really cool too. The first time [I heard it], I was expecting straight-up melody or something. ... I can hear it every time we do a take, in my head. I'm kind of grooving. I can't help but groove to this song."

Kendrick added that she's a "pretty lame dancer," but that the opportunity was too good to pass up.

"It sort of came out of nowhere," she said of getting the gig. "David [Ayer] came up with this idea and asked me to do it. I've never done anything like this at all, so I was really excited about it. It's been really fun."

The "Up in the Air" and "Twilight" actress said her character in the video is just a normal, unassuming girl, but she's surrounded by enormous bodyguards, and the viewer isn't really sure why. Kendrick added that Ayer encouraged her to turn to a Hollywood classic for inspiration.

"He told me to watch 'Sunset Boulevard,' " she said. "He used that as a reference as what's going on underneath this girl."

Stay tuned for more from our visit to the set of "Pow Pow" and news on when you might expect to see the finished clip.



Mtv via AKonline

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...