tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Bravo New Interview of Jackson Rathbone (Translation)

check the scans Here

Photobucket

Bravo: Jackson, You’ve been growing up around three sisters. Did it help you to get along with girls in a better way?

Jackson: Sure! I constantly dated my older sister’s girlfriends. Even when they were kinda annoyed eventually, because I always had a thing going on. Smirk

Oh well, I totally love my sisters over all. Through Kelly, I made my way to acting. She worked at a theater and she provided a job for me. That’s how everything started.

Bravo: And how do you “tick” as a big brother? Would you allow your 15 year old sister Brittney to go on a 100 Monkey’s concert?

Jackson: Of course. She already visited one and enjoyed it. Again we didn’t do some blatant heavy-metal show, but just wanna have fun. I guess, I’m quite a chilled big brother. Otherwise, if Brittney would get into danger I could also play hardball.


Bravo: How?

Jackson: I would kill to protect her. Even if i had to go to jail. It wouldn’t matter to me.

Bravo: Is there another girl you would go to such lengths?

Jackson: You want to know if i have a girlfriend? No, I’m single at the moment.

Bravo: Surely your female fans are very happy about that. How do you imagine your dream girl?

Jackson: Hm, let’s see. Her outward appearance is not of that importance for me. I like strong girls, who believe in themselves. They should know, what they want. That’s sexy to me. Preferably I’d like to date a musician, because we would have the same passion. Avril Lavigne would be great. I totally have a thing going on for her.

Bravo: Really? Did you already meet her?

Jackson: Sadly no. Destiny hasn’t brought us together yet. Hopefully it will happen someday.

Bravo: We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you. Till then you’ll have to go to bed alone…

Jackson: I’m not that alone. Most time i fell asleep beside Annabelle.

Bravo: Who’s that lucky one?

Jackson: My only true love: a guitar. Laughs

You can always count on her…

Bravo: Now we talked about all the girls in your life. Did you never miss having a brother, to do all the „guy’s stuff“ ?

Jackson: Actually not. I was full of goof anyway. For example when i was 15 i played with firecracker. They exploded not very far away and consequently i had a big wound on my knee. The bleeding was intense and they instantly brought me to hospital. I was really shocked…

Bravo: Pretty sure your parents as well, right?

Jackson: My Dad took it pretty cool. Whereas my mother lives in constant anxiety since then.

Translation by Clockwork via JRonline

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...