tisdag 12 oktober 2010

Exclusive Interview with Kellan by KellanLutzSpain ! (New pic)

Photobucket

1 .- What role would you never play?

Well, I do not know, I want to tell you that  I believe I'd never do a film in which i would have  to torture someone for example  the attitude of the actor was or had to turn inhuman, say for me, the good prevails over the negative, in that sense when choosing scripts.

2 .- In Deathgames (The Killing Game), you play opposite Samuel L. Jackson. How did you feel when you got that role?

The truth is that it is one of the favorite films that I'm going to do, which I will be and the film, to tell you the truth, I want to be. So it is a pleasure with Sam Jackson and it is, how to explain, a movie about the gladiators of the new world, and Cesar and I would be the Gladiator in this case.

3 .- Deathgames and Inmortals, have already been completed and is now beginning the filming of Dawn. Do you have another project pending filming we do not know?

Dawn actually going to take about seven months, that's how long I'll have to spend to be in the running. Then as everything changes in this industry right away, going very fast, since it will have to wait a little until the end of shooting to think I'm going to spend later, but if I'll be participating in this and the other .

4 .- How did you feel working for Calvin Klein?

Well what can I say, I love it. I've always grown up with Calvin Klein. I always liked it, because it is very sexy and it's that took him, always have been, so why not, when I was asked it was a pleasure.

5 .- In the movie Deep Winter, your character Mark Rider, Snowboard practices do this film, stunts allowed him to make him or if he had to use double?

I love to ride on a snowboard, as it's one of my hobbies, I would have liked to do everything, what happens is that there was a security issue that didn't covered us both, which forced us to stop having to do according to what, but if it was for me I had done everything.

6 .- How do you prepare before each role?

For me the main thing is to do some research for the next project, preparation, study, and all information you can get online. But there is something very important to me, it's mostly the personal experiences I've had, my own emotions, where I'm going with the character and above all that I want that character, I'll do mine, then that is my main preparation .

7 .- You are always very involved with what is helping the animals protection. If you could do something more What would you do?

It sounds corny but I think we can contribute our bit to help everyone feel better, if we all do a little, this may change. I personally have learned to be like that, that's what you have taught me and for me most of all, the humanity. So I think that is a duty rather than something you want to do. It is a duty to animals, a duty towards the people, help them. If I could I would go to Africa. They need water, it would make it possible. If I could I would go to Cambodia, it would help. What I see is that it is unfair that I am very lucky because I live in Los Angeles but the rest of the world is not and because it has to be. I'll go as far as I can.

8 .- What was your impression of this visit to Spain?

I have to say that I really love Spain. Yes it is true that once came from small, but I do not remember, really did not have either the interest that you have when you're too small, then yes, I went to Madrid, but I can not say anything about it. I came here, I love the culture, people, language. Yesterday I went to Barcelona and I love the city. I'm still here and I can not wait to return.

9 .- What advice would you give to the kids who are following your path?

The advice I give to anyone, not just for what I'm working with, but for whatever they want to do is to do it with love and above all eager to do that, that they are not motivated either by money nor by power, or material stuff. But are motivated because that is what they really want to do, that's what I did.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...