söndag 3 oktober 2010

Greg Mottola tweets about Kristen

jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight..


gregmottola @jonathanfuhrman if only I could get that girl from Twilight.. (I specialize in actors who hit one movie AFTER they work with me)


cupidscloud LOL @gregmottola Both your Adventureland actors are amazing..

gregmottola @cupidscloud Casting is my true talent ... I'm trying to improve on the rest of it.

kstewfan10 @gregmottola did you actually know kristen was behind you dancing? lol


gregmottola @kstewfan10 had no idea. what a dork i am!

kstewfan10 @gregmottola haha your not a dork. was frickin hilarious


gregmottola @cupidscloud that is a really funny clip (in spite of me)

cupidscloud @gregmottola I know its kept many of us amused here on twitter... we all love it..

gregmottola @cupidscloud well, it is the real kristen ... she really is insanely special

cupidscloud @gregmottola Aww we all think so too, thats why we support


source via rkloveage

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...