söndag 31 oktober 2010

Judi Shekoni’s Halloween Dilemna Solved Thanks to Twilight

Photobucket

New Twilight Saga Vampire Judi Shekoni doesn’t have to worry about halloween costume ideas anymore. In a recent interview with WENN, she dishes on her likes, dislikes and costume troubles for Halloween.

My costumes have never been elaborate; I basically have a white dress and I’ll buy a pair of angel wings and I’m an angel. One time I wore reasonable-sized underwear and my angel wings and went as Tyra Banks – I was impressed that people got it.

Even this year, as of now, I don’t have an outfit and I don’t know what I’m gonna wear. There’s three parties that I’ve been invited to and I have no idea what I’m gonna wear. I’ve got a day off on Saturday, so I’m gonna go hunting.

So what’s up for this year’s Halloween getup?

Because of Twilight, I feel like I wanna go the other way and so I think I’ll probably be an angel or a fairy; something light and frothy – so I can save my dark side for the movie.

But now Judi feels she won’t need to worry about stressing over costumes anymore.

At least I can go out at Halloween next year, as Zafrina.

The Brit is hoping her character’s costume becomes a Halloween staple for Twilight fans: “Please God and the universe, make my character have an impact that occurs. That would be great.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...