torsdag 21 oktober 2010

More of Kristen's Interview w/LA Times

Photobucket
In the upcoming "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Kristen Stewart's character, Bella Swan, becomes a mother. But that's a reality the actress says she has a hard time comprehending.
"My best friend just had a baby. She's my age. So I'm a godmom now, which is ... crazy," said the 20-year-old during an interview to promote her upcoming film "Welcome to the Rileys."
Asked if the experience was helping her tap into her own maternal instincts, she replied: "It's actually making me realize more that I have absolutely no idea. Like, I see that going on, and I'm like, 'Oh, my God.' "
Though "Breaking Dawn," the fourth installment in the “Twilight” franchise, doesn’t begin production for a few weeks, Stewart says she's already been caught up with preparations for the film. She's had a number of meetings with director Bill Condon and has even temporarily eliminated some favorites from her diet.
“I want a cheeseburger so badly, but, you know, I have to be a vampire in a few weeks,” she said over lunch at a restaurant in Topanga, where she settled for a veggie burger.
Ironically, she won't even be able to show off her figure for the majority of "Breaking Dawn." 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...