onsdag 13 oktober 2010

Peter Facinelli Talks About Playing A Grandpa In 'Breaking Dawn'

Photobucket
With Twilight mania starting up very soon as the filming of the fourth movie, Breaking Dawn, approaches, OK! spoke to Dr. Carlisle Cullen, aka Peter Facinelli, about being a grandfather, cooking and going out with a “bite.”

How excited are you to start filming?
I’m really excited to start filming the last one, it’s bittersweet. It’s the last two movies of the franchise. Hopefully we’ll go out with a bang. Or a bite.

You’re starting in New Orleans right?
Yea, no. I don’t even know where we’re shooting. I know we’re not shooting in Canada. Maybe parts of it, they’re shooting parts of it all over.

Why haven’t they filled you in on anything?
They keep us on a need to know basis.

I hope they tell you before you actually get there.
If I don’t, fans usually know before I do.

Is your family going to come visit?
I don’t know. They’re in school, so if they have a break I’m sure they’ll come visit.

Are you looking forward to being a Grandpa in the movie?
No. No one looks forward to being a grandfather.

Your wife said you’d be a foxy grandpa.
A foxy grandpa. Well, I think I wouldn’t have a lot of competition. There’s not a lot of 23 year old grandfathers. My character’s supposed to be 23.


okmagazine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...