torsdag 28 oktober 2010

Popsugar: Kristen Stewart Talks About Fame, Fans, and Putting Too Much Pressure on Herself

Photobucket



  • On the attention from fans: "It's strange when you become a novelty, it's sort of like, 'Yeah, sure. Go put this on your Facebook so your friends can laugh at it.' Because that's what they will do. And I usually say no to people like that, when they're like, 'Yo, yo, can I get a picture of you?' And it's like, 'No, … you,' '' she said, interjecting an obscenity. "That's what I'm thinking."




  • On being in the media: "I don't have a personality fit for television. I just don't. Even when I really feel like I've had fun with something and been totally fine and we talked about stuff that I thought was interesting — even then. I don't know. It's getting easier. It used to be a lot worse. And it's totally my fault, too. I guess I just put too much pressure on myself before, and it showed."



  • On media training: "Basically, they told me that I should be ready for any question that's thrown at me, and I should have a stock answer, because then it won't confuse things and you'll never be caught off guard, and there's no way to do that. There's no way to be prepared for a conversation with someone you don't know about something that means the world to you. I love my job, and because of that, I need to protect it."






  • Read More: Popsugar

    Inga kommentarer:

    Skicka en kommentar

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...