onsdag 6 oktober 2010

Stephenie Meyer to Release a New Twilight Book: ''The Twilight Saga: The Official Ilustrated Guide''



PhotobucketTwilight author Stephenie Meyer has revealed plans to release The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, described as "the definitive encyclopedic reference" to the phenomenal vampire franchise.
The book, due for release next year, will include full character profiles and back histories as well as new material and a glimpse at Bella's wedding dress! Author Stephenie Meyer said: "I'm always amazed at how many in-depth questions my readers have about my characters and the world within the Twilight Saga. With [this], I hoped we could incorporate as many details as possible, including character histories, like Alice's back story.
"I'm thrilled with the different artistic interpretations done by Young Kim and the other talented illustrators, including Bella's wedding dress. I hope the fans feel it was worth the wait!"


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...