onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Sugarscape: Twilight cast reveal Breaking Dawn secrets!

PhotobucketThey've all been chatting away about the newest addition in the series...

We only really gave the Scream awards attention for some of the unexpectedly lovely dresses being worn at the ceremony. But we were pretty excited to discover this was also the place where the Twilight cast chose to wax lyrical about the script and scenes in Breaking Dawn!

First up, Nikki Reed addressed what is said to be the most controversial of the whole franchise, Renesmee's birth! "

"It's intense. It's really intense... I play a pivotal role in this, because this is what Rosalie has always wanted, you know what I mean? I'm with my acting coach every day, three hours a day... I really care about this and I want it to be good."

And when asked about the secrecy behind the script, she admits that everything is locked down tight. "They're definitely watermarked. In fact, I work with an acting coach ... and I wanted her to obviously have a copy so that we could work together and it was a huge process. She's like a really well-respected coach.



"I think that they've really mastered the art of translating these books and transferring every single element almost verbatim, yet it's obviously condensed because the book is endless. I didn't know how they were gonna conquer that challenge but they seem to have done it."

But while Nikki is excited about the birth scene, Kristen Stewart is most excited about her final transformation! "I’m so happy that we’re doing two movies, because we would have had to cut out so much - it would have been almost near impossible!" she told Access Hollywood.

"I’m excited about a lot of little bits, but mostly excited about Bella’s [dramatic change]. It all comes to fruition. You finally get what you’ve been begging for. It feels good!"

We're just relieved she had something positive to say. Meanwhile Jackson Rathbone also chipped in over Edward and Bella's love scene, saying: "It's a really hard transition to make, especially you know the content of Breaking Dawn, and what they were able to do with it is phenomenal. The fans are going to go crazy and we are going to show how Renesmee gets made - so it's going to be fun."

However, Jackson seemed far more interested in trying to convince the scriptwriters to throw in a love scene between his character Jasper and the gorgeous Alice. Does that have anything to do with the fact that Ashley Greene is a stunner, Jackson?! "I tried, I said we need a Jasper and Alice love scene. I think it should just be a montage of all of us getting it on." Now there's an idea!

sugarscape

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...