lördag 20 november 2010

Booboo Stewart's dinner in perth with a lucky fan!

Photobucket


I can't really be bothered writing a detailed story about it haha but I'll list some points :D

- Walking to the restaurant, my friend pointed and said "Is that him?"
A lot of people were walking so I couldn't see at first, but then there in front of me on a bench, sitting oh so casually and picture-perfect, is Booboo with his dad.
I was star struck. haha. I smiled and waved and he waved back and said "Hey!" I asked him if we just go right in, and he said yeah it's right there, I'll be there soon.
I was wondering why he was outside, but maybe he was just tired and wanting some fresh air or something.

- I was kinda freaking out inside when the people told us that he's gonna sit next to me.. haha but he was very sweet.
- During the dinner he talked a lot to all of us, he was very funny :D
- Asked him if he still liked doing magic tricks, and he said not as much as he used to and started searching for a coin in his pockets but didn't have one. Neither did we. darn. haha
- Also told me about how he learned how to do magic tricks - someone at a store had magic lessons every sat and he went
- Talked to him about when he was on T-sqaud, tour, etc.
- He was also playing with a knife.. haha I have a pic of him talking with the knife, he almost whacked me in the face twice! haha so funny. At least it wasn't the steak knife..
- He kept saying the food was so good, he even finished his green beans which he was hesitant about haha. And he wanted to lick his plate after dessert. xD
- He was super polite and nice to everyone, making sure everyone got their pics, autographs, oh and like it was mentioned before, he hugged everyone before and after the dinner. :)
- When he was doing an autograph for me, since I was the first one, he almost forgot how his signature went since he was so tired/jetlag. haha


Photobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...