torsdag 18 november 2010

Collider is Looking for a TWILIGHT Superfan to Review "ECLIPSE" on Blu-ray


Photobucket

This is either going to be the best or worst decision I’ve made this month.

While we have a lot of great writers on Collider, I’ve decided to try and find a Twilight super fan to review our copy of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Blu-ray. Now I’m not looking for someone who thinks it’s the greatest movie ever made, and I’m not looking for someone who hates it either. I’m going to try and locate someone who loves the books and the films and can do an impartial review, while also writing about all the special features, commentaries, and the extra things on the Blu-ray.

Here’s the deal. I’m not going to mail you our only review copy just because you tell me you’d be good for the job.

Instead, if you’d like to review it, please email me at thecollidermailbox@gmail.com with the headline TWILIGHT SUPER FAN. I’d also like you to provide links to your writing online, or examples of your writing in the body of the email. And I don’t mean a few sentences. I’m looking for enough examples that prove you are the right person for the job. Keep in mind, I’ll probably get a number of people asking for this, so you’ve got to sell me on why you’re the right person.

Also, since the movie gets released soon on DVD/Blu-ray, I’d like whoever wants to do this to live in the USA so you can get the Blu-ray in time to review it before opening day.

Finally, if you’re reading this and think you know someone that would be perfect for the job, send them this article!

Send me your emails asap, because I’m going to pick someone on Monday the 22nd and mail it that day or on the 23rd.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...