onsdag 17 november 2010

Fan Encounter with Booboo Stewart in Australia

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Two lucky fans had the opportunity to have dinner with Booboo last weekend and here its their relate:


On the 12th of November, 2010, my best friend and I had dinner with Booboo Stewart. It was run by the HUBproductions. Though, before that Sasha and I were walking along the streets to the mall, and we were talking about the dinner. Sasha said " If i see Booboo before dinner, I'll freak." Well, I looked up and saw him, his dad and a few other people walking into a hotel. I ran in after them, and both Sasha and I got a picture. He told us he'd see us at the dinner, then we left to get ready. Oh and , he told me that he remembered me from the bridge in April. xD
At 7pm, we arrived at the place where the dinner was being held. Booboo arrived shortly after and he gave each of us a hug. He also told me happy birthday, seeing as I'd told him by Myspace that I'd flew down to Perth as a birthday present to meet him. He then sat down (right in front of my best friend and I) and his dad sat next to me. He talked to everyone for a bit, then we had to order. It was really funny when Booboo ordered, because he pronounced 'fillet' wrong and we went on for a while talking about that. The dinner went for two hours, and we all continued to talk about different things. I asked him when his a new song of Fivel's and his came out, and others asked about his movies and CSI appearance. We talked about the Telethon he was attending the next day, which he ended up raising a ton of money on. When my best friend and I didn't want to eat the desert, Booboo tried to get us to eat it and it was cuute.

teamboobooseth | blogtwibrasil

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...