tisdag 16 november 2010

ICYMI: Michael Sheen documentary debuts on U.K. TV next week.


Photobucket
You know you're important when there's a documentary being released that surrounds you and one of your various journeys of self-discovery.
Such is the case for Michael Sheen ("Aro" in The Twilight Saga: New Moon andThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn). BBC One Wales is debuting a "home-coming" documentary on Michael Sheen and his love of Wales next Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.

Per Wales Online, the documentary follows Sheen as he "traces his family’s roots."
Home, he is Michael Sheen, son of Wales, and he’s out to discover a bit about where his family came from. . . . “It really affects me, I absolutely love it. My Welsh roots are everything, it’s where I come from, the people I come from, the land I come from. In my own lifetime it’s made me who I am.”“It’s been a fantastic experience. It’s a really unique experience, so I feel very privileged that I’ve had the opportunity to go on this journey. These are things that will stay with me for the rest of my life now. And in the same way as growing up in this town has, this experience will influence me as well."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...