tisdag 23 november 2010

Japanese Scans: Screen Movie Magazine & Movie Star + English Translation





Movie Star




MOVIE STAR January 2011 Vol.173
“Twilight saga, Eclipse” & “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” Special Edition

The magazine contains “Twilight saga, Eclipse” story details, Interviews with Rob, Kristen and Taylor, explanation of past 2 movies of Twilight saga series and trivia to entertain.


Q: If the movie comes out not so successfully, yet you earn something out of acting the character, don’t you think that is good enough?
Rob: First of all I don’t want to be a perfect to being an actor, I have made so many mistakes as well. But if I was not casted in the big name, I feel fine. Like, you were in the big franchise opens in summer, and it turned out to be a fail, that would be a disaster. I do not want to be in the movie because of the money. I want to choose the one that I believe that has a meaning of it, then box office doesn’t matter. I didn’t start this to earn money, I am hoping this will turn well, though.

Q: In the movie, Jacob tells Bella that Edward is not perfect, how do you feel about that being said like a underdog? And how far from the perfect guy as of yourself?
Rob: Well, I am a bit better than a couple of years ago. I grew a bit as a human. When I first read the books, I was like … I can’t play this. This is impossible. But I tried the entire time to make Edward the perfect underdog, no matter what anyone says to him, no matter what heroic deeds he does, it’s impossible to convince him that he’s done anything right. And the only thing that has made him feel alive, feel anything is Bella.

Q: You are still young, what do you see in your future girlfriend or wife?
Rob: I don’t know yet, I never thought about that. But I hope she likes dogs, and not too nagging. I don’t like a person who gets so emotional and get loud very much. That is important. While hearing that you get mad. Well, not being loud and dog lover, that’s about it.

Q: When Jacob kiss Bella, how did you feel about the scene?
Rob: It’s odd, not only do they do the kiss ing scenes, they never do it when I’m on set. You gen uinely feel like someone’s cheat ing on you… I’d come back to work and be like, “So how was it?”

Q: So do you feel you are a bit haunted by Bella sort of?
Rob: May be so. I like the scene that Edward accepted the fact that Bella and Jacob kissed; very calm never getting angry at her.
I somehow respect Edward for that, and in fact that is the very scene I like the most in the Eclipse. He did what I can’t do. This is the very moment he did something very heroic. In the last sequel, he did what he thought the best choice and made her desperately miserable. So now he does whatever it takes to be with her.

Q:Were there any turning point in your life except being an actor?
Rob: I guess that was when I switch my middle school. The first school I attended … I was expelled from the school. In England, you go to middle school to high school and then to the university; all of my friends went on just like that but I was dismissed and I attended like a art school kind of middle school. But I think that was the most valuable thing happen to me by then.


clara-blog.jugem.jp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...