onsdag 3 november 2010

'Twilight-Breaking Dawn' Actor Stocks Up in Weho

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
In West Hollywood, it's not uncommon to rub elbows with movie and television stars. It could be at a trendy club, a restaurant or even during a visit to the West Hollywood Farmers Market.
I was innocently asking questions to Morgon Fone, the operator of Dave's Gourmet Korean Food stand, when two handsome young men joined our chat.
"This is my first visit to this market," said Erik Odom. "I thought I'd just check it out and look at all of the bags I'm carrying."
I'm accustomed to seeing good-looking people around West Hollywood because everyone seems to be of movie-star quality.
"I usually go to the South Pasadena market on Thursday, but I was in the area and knew Morgon was here on Mondays," said Ryan Rindy, another good-looking young man with impressive ink.
It wasn't until I got home that I discovered I was talking to Erik Odom, the latest addition to The Twilight Saga.
Odom just arrived in town and immediately was cast as the new vampire in Breaking Dawnthe upcoming release in the film series based on Stephenie Meyer's novels.

Read More: westhollywood

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...