onsdag 29 december 2010

Ashley Greene Afraid of Santa?

Twilight star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts.
The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, “She sees me and I’m on this poor man’s lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I’m like, ’I want a pony, I want a unicorn.’
“I’m, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She’s like, ’If you ever sit on Santa’s lap, you’ll never see your mum again.’
“After that I was like, ’Hmmm, Santa, not so great!”

Read more at Toronto Sun 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...