söndag 5 december 2010

Kellan Lutz talks 'Twilight' and more at 'Eclipse' party in Baton Rouge

Photobucket
At 25, Kellan Lutz has become one of the most recognizable faces in the world. From his turn as Emmet Cullen in the Twilight films, to his modeling work for Calvin Klein, it's hard to miss him. And the accolades just keep rolling in, including a spot on this year's Sexiest Men Alive list, published by People Magazine.

Today marks the the Twilight: Eclipse DVD release, which Lutz and his fellow castmates, in partnership with Eclipse Gum, are celebrating at a party in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where they are currently filming the last installment of the franchise. I caught up with Kellan to discuss what it's like to be wrapping up the franchise, what else he's working on and what it's like to be considered one of the sexiest men alive.

Hey Kellan, how's it going?

I'm doing fabulous, how are you?

I'm doing pretty good. So I understand you're in Louisiana filming the last film in the Twilight franchise?

Yeah, I just flew back in. I've been really blessed with these movies. This new one is a big, seven-month movie but it's nice to have time to fly back and forth to LA and other places just because you end up having a week off here and there. So it's nice. I'm back here, it's like my fourth trip flying back. And I love Baton Rouge, I'm really happy shooting here. I shot here back in May, I had a movie that, you know, wasn't as hectic with fans because not all the Twilight (actors) were here, but I just love this town and I love being a tour guide for the castmates.

What was the movie that you were filming in Baton Rouge before Twilight?

It's called The Killing Game, a film that Jonah Loop directed, a big hard-R action movie with Sam Jackson. I loved it, I had the best time. I love to fight so I got to do a lot of my mixed martial arts and weapons training. It 's a big exciting movie.

Totally. So, you're currently working on the last Twilight film and you've been working with these people for quite a while now. Are you feeling a little bit sad as it ends?

No, not at all. This whole franchise is definitely special to be apart of. It's really different than, say, the Lord of the Rings movies where you're down in New Zealand for years. These movies are kind of easy and they don't get tiresome. You work for three or four months on each movie and then you go home and with in those time periods, we have weeks off because we do block shooting. So, all the werewolves shoot for a couple weeks and then the vampires shoot. We come and go a lot. We don't really--I mean, none of us have gotten sick of each other, we all love each other. We're all very responsible and we take on the opportunities that being part of this franchise has given us in different field and parts of the industry and in life. So, I haven't even thought about it, it's not going to end really until 2012 and a few months after that--flying around, doing junkets. But no, I'm definitely not sad... It's not work, you know?

So, switching gears a little bit. You were named to People's Sexiest Men Alive list. What's that like for you when you get these, um... awards, I guess...

(Laughs.) It's very flattering. I remember, I've seen magazines like that and I don't really watch TV. But you know, Ryan Reynolds is in there all the time and now on the cover, and it's very humbling that People magazine would have me be a part of that.


read more: huffingtonpost

via examiner

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...