fredag 10 december 2010

R-Pattz Wants To Rap With Eminem



The Twilight hunk has admitted to being "obsessed" with the rapper...


We have heard of many unlikely collaborations over the years, but Robert Pattinson has revealed that he wants to duet with Eminem.

Speaking to Top of the Pops magazine, the Twilight hunk and aspiring musician, confessed to having an unhealthy obsession with the Not Afraid rapper, claiming that he was "fanatical" about Em's Slim Shady album.

R-Pattz revealed: "You want a secret? OK, how about this – I've got a whole collection of tapes of me rapping from when I was 13! I wanted to be a rapper so there are hundreds and hundreds of tapes. They're very amusing!"

"I was obsessed with Eminem when I was younger. When he first came out I was about 12 and fanatical about his 'Slim Shady' CD. I think he's a genius.”

He contiuned: "I'd love to rap with Eminem! That would be really amazing."

When asked more about his rapping skills, the 24-year old actor claimed: "Most of my rhymes were stolen off other people anyway. They were all like, ‘I was raised on these streets..’, which was a complete farce because I was actually raised in quite a nice area of London called Barnes. Not very ghetto at all!"

Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen in the vampire flicks, added: "I was obsessed with it all, though. I even had my own little crew – we called ourselves Big Tub and the Tappy Cats."

In other R-Pattz news, one Twihard fan has paid a whopping $80,000 to meet Rob on the set of Breaking Dawn.

As we previously reported, the actor was auctioning off a date with his fine self, where the winner would get to spend the whole day on the set of the fourth Twilight movie in Canada, and enjoy a meet-and-greet with Rob.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...