söndag 23 januari 2011

BooBoo Stewart's Birthday Q & A!

Photobucket
Happy Birthday to BooBoo Stewart!  He took the time out to answer some of our questions, before traveling to a Twilight convention.  Check it out!
Fanlala:  Tell us what you did for your birthday?
BooBoo:  Well a few days before my actual birthday,  Fivel threw me a surprise party. Today (January 21) on my birthday, I'm flying to Seattle for a Twilight convention tomorrow.
F:  What's your favorite part about today?
B:  My favorite part will be landing, I really don’t like to fly.
F:  We hear that Fivel planned your party, tell us about that!
B:  Yep she did a good job ..I was actually surprised!
F:  Who were some of the people that helped you celebrate?
B:  Of course my family and some friends..I don't like name dropping.
F:  How was that Cold Stone Creamery cake?  Sure looked good! What flavors?
B:  They were awesome...they actually sent 5 cakes my fav was Mint Chip!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...